RegisterSearchUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
2015 Tuesday Night Men's League Registration Form
Post 2015 Tuesday Night Men's League Registration Form 
---

Please click the link below to download the 2015 Tuesday Night Men's League Registration Form:

http://leagues.chanticlair.com/2015_Tuesday_Night_Registration.pdf

The above link also contains this year's schedule.

---

Hello Everyone,

Just joking -- Season is a GO!! in 5 weeks................Hope you're loving our mild & uneventful winter...................

Well, on April 7th, the league is scheduled to start.............. Can't Wait!!!!!!

2015 League Registration From attached herein..................

Time to start getting ready to play in 2015............. hopefully the weather will change quickly & drastically for the warmer and drier..............

1st/Opening Nite is scheduled to be April 7th................ sign-ups can be on any Tuesday in April..... Registration form & payment can be mailed to me or submitted to me or to Chanticlair folks at the course...

Similar Formats as last year.........

Of note, I increased the annual "dues" by $5 to $60............................ With last years reduced number of members, in trying to maintain the usual "weekly" payout amounts, we would have run-out of money before the season was over if not for the multiple rain-outs we had............... the $5 extra should be able to cover this scenario............ if signups increase back up to the historically normal levels, we'll have more money for more weekly payouts or for a longer season of payouts..............

Hope to see everyone on a warm, sunny and dry April 7th!!!!

Wishing for no more snow,

--Garry Rehr

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1